Nikon descontinuando software:ViewNX-2,ViewNX-i,Capture NX2, Capture NXD

Nikon deve descontinuar linha de software:ViewNX-2,ViewNX-i,Capture NX2, Capture NXD

Nikon Japan
says it’s discontinuing its ViewNX-2, ViewNX-i, Capture NX2 and Capture NX-D software

[b]Editor's note:[/b] It's unclear at this time whether or not this announcement is globally or limited only to the Japan region. Historically, software announcements from Japan have affected most regions' applications, but we have contacted Nikon for confirmation and a spokesperson has informed us they'll get back to u

:snack:

Atualizando:

Originally announced via the company’s global corporate website and spotted by DPReview, [b] Nikon USA today confirmed that the announcement is not just limited to the Japanese market. [/b]
https://petapixel.com/2022/06/07/nikon-is-dropping-support-for-viewnx-and-capture-nx-programs/
“[b] As of June 30, 2022, Nikon will no longer provide the download links for ViewNX 2, ViewNX-i, Capture NX 2, and Capture NX-D in the U.S. [/b] and other regions,” a Nikon representative tells PetaPixel, confirming earlier reports. “ [b]In the future, please use NX Studio[/b] , Nikon’s latest image processing application, which is available free of charge from the Nikon Download Center.”

E tem diferença entre esse que será descontinuado e o que ficará funcionando?
Eu lembro que uma vez baixei, mas não cheguei a usar muito, na época eu tinha uma D3200. Lembro que tinha tipo um modo de captura vinculada e um modo de revelação de RAW.

NX Studio integra as funcionalidades do ViewNX e Capture em um único software.

Eu usava o NX anterior e gostei muito mais do Studio atual. Mais completo